How to create a video clip?
Do you need to share a piece of an important testimony? Would including the actual video and audio help to make your point in a way a transcript wouldn't?
Create a Video Clip! Just select text to be exported as a clip and click the button:
- Open a transcript, either Certified or the Rough Draft version.
- With your cursor, select text to be exported and click on the Cut video clip icon that pops up above the selection
- A Video Clip Editor opens where you can review and adjust start and end of your clip by clicking on the arrows.
- When you're satisfied with your clip, click Export.
- You will receive the clip in your email address shortly. Also, you can access it in the proceeding's Clips folder.
Note: The waiting time approximately equals to the clip's audio duration.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (213) 632-5374.